The Victorian Business Support Fund has been expanded to provide an additional $5000 grant to eligible businesses in the current Victorian lockdown suburbs. Applications for the program close on 19 August 2020.
Eligibility criteria are
- must operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- must be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme employ people
- must be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- must have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- must be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- must hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- must be registered with the responsible federal or State regulator.