The new Victorian Government grant program provides $2,000 grant funding to support businesses to access accounting or legal professional advice as a contribution towards costs associated with professional service fees where the minimum project cost is $2,000 (ex GST).
360 Partners are a Qualified Service Provider under the scheme so we can effectively provide eligible businesses with $2,000 in free eligible services PROVIDED the business registers before the scheme places are exhausted. We expect the scheme will be very popular and likely oversubscribed by the end of this week. So you must register in the coming few days to avoid missing out.
THE PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION IS OUTLINED BELOW WITH A SHORT WALKTHROUGH VIDEO. THE GRANT PROGRAM HAS VERY LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE AND OPERATES ON A FIRST IN FIRST SERVED BASIS.
What you will need :
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- WorkCover Employer Number (WEN) (or WorkSafe Application Reference Number (WRN) if WEN has not yet been provided).
- One of these personal ID: Victorian Driver Licence or Learner Permit or Medicare Card or Australian Visa or Australian Passport.
- Details of your Qualified Service Provider (360 Partners Pty Ltd – see details below)
- Business name of Qualified Service Provider : 360 Partners Pty Ltd
- ABN of Qualified Service Provider: 68 130 394 222
- Contact Person Name: James Millar
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred phone number: +61390054900
- Professional Body the Qualified Service Provider Belongs to: CPA
- Professional Membership Number of the Qualified Service Provider: 2219345
- Registration of the Qualified Service Provider or their Employer as listed at the Tax Practitioner Board Register : 77075006
If you register for this service, please let us know by email as soon as possible so that we can proceed to provide your business with the appropriate support.
The link to the Victorian Government registration page is here https://businessvic.secure.force.com/PublicForm?id=sbsapp2022#no-back-button