The following case studies help illustrate the broad range of financial and commercial expertise that we have applied to clients and businesses in recent years. (Please note references to 360 Partners below include services performed under our previous practice trading name).
A1 Building Group Pty Ltd was founded by Brad Thompson and Matt Low in 2011 after successful roles as sole directors of their own respective companies. Their customers are some of Australia’s best known insurance companies including AAMI, APIA, Gio, Shannon’s, Suncorp and Vero. 360 Partners was integral to A1 Building Group acquiring it’s first tender and has been with the company every step of the way as it has grown to become a multi-million dollar company with offices throughout Australia.
- Worked closely with the directors over an extended period of time to compile the initial tender document
- Provide all required compliance and support services including income tax, GST, payroll tax, personalised structural advice and complex SBE capital gains tax concession advice
- Monthly management meetings including cash flow forecasting, job costing analysis, management of dividends and franking account and month by month tax planning
- Preparation of all financial reports and attendance to all taxation compliance matters
Exit Now Pty Ltd (trading as Exitus) was Australia’s first and largest escape the room entertainment venue based in Melbourne. 360 Partners funded a significant portion of the initial capital required. Within four months of opening the business had generated sufficient profits to return all initial funding to the stakeholders and the business continued to be highly profitable until its sale to the Strike Entertainment Group. We utilised our experience from previous entertainment operations to develop this business and create a highly profitable operation in a very short timeframe. Involvement with Exit Now Pty Ltd provided us with further exposure to first mover advantages (and challenges) and reminded us of the importance of speed in rollout in a rapidly growing competitive market.
- Founding stakeholders.
- Contributed all capital as majority shareholder.
- Provided commercial and financial oversight as directors of the company.
- Preparation of all financial reports and attendance to all taxation compliance matters.
- Managed successful sale exit process within 18 months of commencement.