Continuing with their generosity the Victorian Government has just launched its newest small business support initiative called the “Small Business Digital Adaptation Program”.
In short they are offering a rebate of up to $1200 towards the cost of a 12 month software subscription for one of the approved products from one of the approved suppliers.
The eligibility criteria are the entity must….
- operate a business located in Victoria
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN on 13 September 2019
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 13 September 2020
- attest that they are currently operating and intend to adapt their business to a digital operating environment.
- To qualify for a purchase rebate the business must purchase a digital product available
- An eligible business, as defined by its ABN, can only receive one purchase rebate of $1,200 to cover 12 months’ access to a digital product available under this program.
You can learn more about the program via the Vic Government website here https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance/business-resilience-package/Small-Business-Digital-Adaptation-Program
As always – if you need any help please feel free to reach out to us at the form below.